Friday, February 19, 2010

What's Next?

Valentine's Day was awesome. We underestimated the amount of customers and we were swapped, There were 7 of us here and we worked like crazy Valentine's Day until 7:00pm and still people were coming and we didn't have anythings left. At the end of the day I was exhausted, but it was GREAT. When you are new in business, you sometimes wonder is this really going to work, and Valentine's Day clearly showed us we still have a lot to learn, it going to be much harder than we thought, and we are on our Way! Now it's time to get ready for our next big day. I'm thinking Easter, but I'm not sure Easter is a Floral Holiday. I could be wrong, but I'm thinking Mother's Day is the next big day. I need to start putting together decor and flower arrangement for Mothers day, or should I try for Easter? Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment